ZLC’s strength is founded on our commitment to five core values: mutual respect, integrity, commitment, excellence and confidentiality.
ZLC’s Core Values define how we treat our clients and each other. They are embedded in the way we operate and in the value we create for our clients. We have a quality and customer service oriented approach with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Mutual Respect – We listen and communicate directly and openly. We value diversity among people, ideas and points of view.
- Integrity – We do what is right, not what is easiest. We are true to ourselves and others. We are transparent, ethical, and consistent. We take pride in our work and act with professionalism.
- Commitment – We are passionate about helping our client. We are intensely focused on serving our clients and helping them achieve a successful outcome. We do what we say we are going to do: we go the extra mile. We provide specialist help for complex and serious crimes dedicating the time, expertise and resources required.
- Excellence – We challenge ourselves to execute flawlessly and to consistently deliver the highest quality of service to our clients. We seek the best talent and promote personal and professional development. We aim to always exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Confidentiality – Maintaining the highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring that all information is kept secure and safe.
We believe that our Core Values are a key part of our success – not just as a business, but in terms of the impact our work has on our clients and on the communities in which they and we live and work.